- To regulate, promote, manage and develop the sport of ‘Arm wrestling’ in India, transparently.
- To create a comprehensively established progressive pathway for Arm Wrestlers, Coaches, Referees and other Technical members of the sport of arm wrestling in India.
- To seek the support of Government of India, Sports Authorities, Executive Council Members, all Member Associations, Indian and International Media and Sponsors for the continuous promotion and growth of arm wrestling in India.
- To effectively coordinate with the International Federation of Armwrestling (IFA) and all other National & International Sports Organisations for the progress of the sport of arm wrestling.
To enable Indian coaches, judges, athletes and the wider arm wrestling community, the best opportunities to achieve their highest potential in all aspects of arm wrestling.
We look to achieve this vision through our key objectives as listed below.
1. BCAI Focus ‐
We want to enable and inspire all coaches, judges, athletes and enthusiasts to enjoy arm wrestling, by providing opportunities for individuals to engage, develop and realise their potential within all aspects of the sport, regardless of their age, background, ability or disability.
2. Delivering Partnerships ‐
We want to develop strong internal and external partnerships, at all levels, in order to provide opportunities, structures and support for Indian arm wrestlers and the wider arm wrestling community.
3. Raising the Profile of Arm wrestling ‐
We want to publicise and inform the public about the full range of arm wrestling activities, leading to increased recognition, sponsorship, funding, access and participants for our sport.
4. Athlete Support –
The development of an extensive arm wrestling structure and community to support athletes for careers as they transition out of competition. We want to build a sustainable long term future for arm wrestling athletes.
6. Coach Support ‐
We want a cohesive, ethical, inclusive and valued coaching system where skilled coaches support arm wrestling athletes at all stages of their development.
7. Anti-Doping ‐
To maintain an Anti-Doping Programme in accordance with the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) Code, the gold standard in fairness, equality, and integrity across all sports and all countries.
8. Govern & Regulate ‐
To fairly and comprehensively govern and regulate Arm wrestling, from a National perspective, across all the Indian States.